Submit a Nomination for the 2017 Awards!
- Thanks to Van Wall Group of Perry, the Conservation Farmer of the Year Award Winner will have the free use of a John Deere 6E Series Utility Tractor or equivalent for up to 12 months or up to 200 hours! Nominations are due May 1 to local Soil and Water Conservation District, SWCD selections due May 15 to NRCS Area Office, Area Office selections due June 1 to IDALS-DSCWQ.
- Thanks to Iowa Conservation Education Coalition (ICEC), the Conservation Teacher of the Year Award Winners will receive a one year ICEC membership! Nominations are due June 1 to IDALS-DSCWQ.
- In addition to an $800 cash award, this year’s Outstanding Watershed Award Winner will be able to enroll a farmer of their choice into AgSolver Profit Zone Manager. Nominations are due June 1 to IDALS-DSCWQ.
- The Iowa Farm Environmental Leader Award celebrates its sixth year in 2017! Nominations are due June 15 to IDALS-DSCWQ. Send email@example.com the name and phone number of a farmer you would like to nominate by May 1 along with a paragraph on the nominees leadership activities, especially conservation and environmental activities. Activities may include helping neighbors, hosting field days, community involvement, and providing leadership with local/state/national boards, committees, and organizations. Be sure to make initial contact with the individual to ensure they accept the nomination and inform them that CDI will be in contact at a later date. Limit two per District.
- Izaak Walton League Windbreak Award, Ken Wagner Award, Ruth Wagner Award, Outstanding SWCD Commissioner Award, Woodland Owner of the Year Award and Conservation Woman of the Year Award are all due June 1 to IDALS-DSCWQ.
Click Here for Full Details on Awards!